Speakers for 2023 Climate Tech Summit announced. Save your seat today!

Portfolio Companies

Genetic Anomalies

Pre-WWW online gaming company with virtual property economic model. Sold the first virtual goods on the Internet in 1997. Mimic’d Collectible Card Game economics – but without printing cards. Acquired by THQ in 1999.

Locations: United States


DemystData works at the intersection of big data, technology, and banking. We help financial service providers, like online lenders and banks, access and apply booming amounts of customer data. We use this data to improve customer decision making in areas such as identity verification, credit underwriting, fraud management, marketing, and more.

Locations: United States


MATCH is the first job shop of NetEase with a network in the United States. It offers a network of job opportunities in the beauty industry, which makes it easy to collaborate.

Locations: China

Living Food Company

LFC delivers fresh and healthy food directly to consumers. Through our managed marketplace, Living Food offers the highest product quality standards ever seen in India with world-class customer experience.

Locations: India


HotTab is a multi-lingual tablet system for hotels. POS is a comprehensive and easy-to-use POS solution for businesses big and small while Hottab Biz is a loyalty and analytics app that transforms physical stores of all types into digitized storefronts. HotTab provides reliable F&B solutions to our partners along with professional customer care services from […]

Locations: Vietnam


Discover the Best of Health, Beauty & Fitness. Compare prices & read reviews to shop on the platform of your choice.

Locations: India


SOMATIC is a robotic cleaning service for commercial bathrooms.

Locations: United States

Karma Biotechnologies

Metastatic cancer can be cured by cytokine immunotherapies, but only for a lucky few (about 7% of patients). Karma is making these medicines safe and effective for the other 93% by engineering immune cells to manufacture cytokines and other biologicals locally within the tumor, exactly where they’re needed.

Locations: United States

Mingbo Media

Mingbo accelerates your adoption of social mobile commerce by allowing you to drive sales on WeChat. Through our solution, you can connect to WeChat payments, manage your customer relationships, drive social marketing campaigns, and increase your subscription rates. We do this through e-commerce payment, loyalty member management, social marketing, and a CRM platform system.

Locations: China


Rocketship helps coaches deliver curriculum and mentorship, build community, and transform lives.

Locations: United States

No Offer, Solicitation, Advice, or Recommendation
Except to the extent expressly set forth in materials as may be provided through a password protected area on the SOSV website (the “Materials”), or as otherwise expressly specified by SOSV in writing, nothing on the SOSV website or on any platform or other communications medium owned, operated or otherwise by or on behalf of SOSV, is intended to constitute (i) an offer, or solicitation of an offer, to purchase or sell any security, other asset or service, (ii) investment advice or an offer to provide such advice, or (iii) a basis for making any investment decision. Except as expressly stated by SOSV in writing, neither the SOSV website or any platform or other communications medium owned, operated or otherwise by or on behalf of SOSV, nor any of the Materials make any effort to present a comprehensive or balanced description of SOSV or its investment activities. Please note the SOSV Communication Policy available here.