Sam is a French serial entrepreneur and an angel investor based in San Francisco since 2010.
He has co-founded several companies. In 2009, he sold Talentueux, a web agency he created in 2001. He is now co-founder and CEO at JOY, the maker of Octopus Watch.
Sam is an author too. He published a book about gamification in 2014, a topic which earned him the award of a USPTO patent (13/864,493).
In his spare time, he really enjoys writing about himself in the third person, helping young entrepreneurs and practicing extreme sports despite the fact of having a lovely wife and two kids.
– blog: http://www.samhickmann.com
– linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samhickmann/en
– angelList: https://angel.co/sam-hickmann
– twitter: http://twitter.com/samhickmann
– instagram: https://instagram.com/samhickmann/