The SOSV Climate Tech Summit team is busy programming the free two-day virtual program from October 25–26, gathering input from dozens of investors and founders on the current climate tech ecosystem—one affected by economic inflation, war in the Ukraine, and unstable carbon-based energy markets.
Here is the announcement for the first eight speakers, with a quick summary below.
- Jigar Shah, Director of the Loan Programs Office at the U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Yet-Ming Chiang, Kyocera Professor at MIT
- Dr. Christoph Gebald, CEO of Climeworks
- Matias Muchnick, CEO of Notco
- Sarah Hunter, Director of Global Public Policy at X
- Daria Saharova, Founding Partner of World Fund
- Shayle Kann, Partner and Decarbonization Lead at Energy Impact Partners
- Kathy Hannun, President and Co-founder of Dandelion Energy
Register for free today to hear insights from these speakers and many more.