HAX Takes Over CES With Unprecedented Innovation
We wrote for Forbes about China being the untold winner of CES, the giant annual consumer electronics show. France had a strong presence too, under the #FrenchTech banner. But there was another winner: HAX.
HAX brought the largest private group to exhibit at CES: a staggering grand total of 82 startups, from consumer devices to robotics and health tech.
HAX @ CES in numbers:
+ 82 Startups participating
+ 50 private tours given to retailers, investors, distributors and media
+ 2 sold-out events co-hosted with Kickstarter and HP Tech Ventures
+ Meetings with Target, Best Buy, Brookstone, Amazon, Wal-mart, Bed Bath & Beyond, QVC and more.
+ Multiple awards, including:
- Amber (AgriTech) – Best CES Startup by Engadget
- Bloom (BabyTech) – #2 in the TechCrunch Hardware Battlefield
- Food Marble (Health Tech) – Best CES Startup by Mashable
- Joy (Family Tech) – CES Innovation Award
- Notch (Wearable Motion Capture) – Ars Technica Award
- Revols (Audio Tech) – CES Innovation Award
- Elephant Robotics (Robotics) – Top 10 Chinese Innovations
- Cell Robotics (Robotics) – Top 10 Chinese Innovations
- Sonicam (VR) – Top 10 Chinese Innovations