HAX Growth 8 Is off to a Smashing Start in San Francisco! – Accelerator News 8-14-17
Here are the latest headlines from SOSV startups and accelerator programs around the globe….
Smart Lumies in Total Croatia News – Smart Lumies Selected to Participate in World’s Largest Hardware Accelerator in San Francisco
Simbe Robotics in Gephardt Daily – Tally the robot could be the stock boy of the future
Clean Robotics in Recycling International – Wanting your recyclables sorted? Leave it to TrashBot
IndieBio, Ryan Bethencourt, Geltor in CNBC – Meet the ‘vegan mafia,’ a secret group of investors betting on the future of food
Knox Medical in The New York Times – Heart and Asthma Monitors? There’s an App for That
Ava Winery in:
- Digital Trends – No grapes necessary – Ava Winery makes fine wines molecule by molecule
- Apple Magazine – No grapes required: this wine is cloned in a laboratory
- Atlas Obscura – This Wine Is Made in a Warehouse, Instead of a Winery
- The Drinks Business – Grape-free wine developed in America
Memphis Meats in:
- Chicago Tribune – Could lab-grown meat one day match the real thing?
- The Sociable – The future of sustainable food: from vegetarianism to victim-less ‘meat’ grown from animal cells
The Alpha Labs in Techniblogic – Alpha Glass: First Casual AR SmartGlasses for Everyday Life
Oscar Ramos & Chinaccelerator in SupChina – Will Chengdu become a haven for foreign startups?
LotaData in Digitimes – Taiwan IT industry can directly jump onto AI development: Q&A with LotaData CEO Apu Kumar
Re-Nuble in FoodTank – Tinia Pina: “Controlling our own food waste requires ingenuity, thriftiness”
Lecker Labs in The Spoon – Fresh Or Frozen, These Startups Aim To Create A Keurig For Home Yogurt
Your startup journey begins here – apply to an SOSV accelerator! (View Open Applications)